Business Support Area~Corporate Governance
About the role
The Internal Audit function in ConTe makes sure that business is well controlled across the board bringing a systematic, disciplined and professional approach to risk management, control and governance processes.
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for conducting assigned audit engagements based on the annual Audit Plan and in alignment with Internal Audit methodology.
He/she will conduct audits of operations and associated application systems throughout the company, identifying and communicating issues while offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk.
- Collaborate to define the appropriate coverage strategy and audit plan
- Undertake end-to-end audit assignments from scoping to reporting of results and conclusions to key stakeholders ensuring that relevant risks and controls are identified and appropriately assessed
- Write in English high quality observations and effective audit reports
- Communicate effectively and professionally with company management throughout the audit process with regards to developing a mutually effective audit work schedule, conducting audit status meetings, and leading kick-off and exit meetings
- Maintain an awareness of risk issues and changes across relevant business units and use this knowledge to update the audit approach where necessary
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects
Qualifications and experience required
- 2+ years’ experience in auditing and control practices, preferably in the Insurance sector
- Fluent English language knowledge, both written and spoken
- Professional Qualification (e.g. CPA or CIA certification) preferable
- Knowledge of accounting best practices
- Attention to detail and analytical capacity
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Flexibility and positive attitude
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to work in a company accredited as "Best Place to Work"
- Chance to work for an international company and to collaborate with other European Audit functions
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Opportunity for occasional travels abroad
- High level of organisational visibility
- Internal coaching / mentoring culture