ConTe.it is a place where you can be yourself and get reward and recognition, here we want to share with you how:
● We adapted our performance management to Agile at scale. It means frequent feedback and peer recognition. We have been breathing Agile for 5 years because it fits with our culture, not for market trends.
● We converted our career path to Agile Manifesto principles: Welcome change over following a plan. It means that we have very flexible career opportunities in line with your potential and expectations because we truly welcome change.
● People over Process: you can live a long term journey in a primary online insurance and certified Great Place to Work.
● Way of Working: we work hybrid 3 days per week according to our smart working policy in brand new and safe offices near Virgin Gym and Shopping Center.
● Innovation: We dedicate a space on cadence for Innovation and we welcome the test & learn approach.
● International: We work together hybrid with spanish, indians and many other internationals of the Admiral Group family.
● Join Meetup and practice as a speaker if you are passionate about technology and agility. We love continuous learning and quality.
● Contribute to our Release process and DevOps pipeline.
● Cloud is our natural habitat: learn Amazon Web Services if you are interested in increasing your technical knowledge.
● Enjoy our benefits (Admiral shares, discounts, welfare and wellbeing to be happy in ConTe, because people who like what they do, do it better!)
Who are we looking for?
As a successful applicant to a Frontend developer position you will contribute to make ConTe.it a better Tech-Data driven company, our mission into the insurance market. You love writing code, knowing that what you create will be used and appreciated by our customers. You like discovering new technologies that can help you and the company achieve the goals faster, and you are an enthusiastic ambassador of quality, innovation and collaboration.
Our ideal buddy?
A day with us:
● You will enjoy the collaboration within your Agile team, self autonomous and focused onchallenging business and technical goals; you will interact day by day with product owner,scrum master, business analyst, developers, data analysts, cloud engineers and qualityassurance experts, all with the same objective: delighting our customers!
● You will be able to experiment new technologies and architectural solutions: AWS-basedmicroservices; a unified Digital Workspace for all the front-end touchpoints; a Cloudinfrastructure on AWS; a DevOps pipeline to streamline the delivery process. These are onlysome of our latest technical achievements on which you will contribute with new ideas andevolutions!
● You will be part of a strong Developers Community of Practice to cultivate skills, innovateand contribute to the growth of the tech ecosystem.
Who you are
● Passionate about software development.
● Experienced in consuming APIs.
● Motivated to understand how big architectures work (micro-services, integrations with third party applications, cloud services, amongst others).
● Applies progressive enhancement philosophy.
● You are a quick learner.
● If you practiced with DevOps and Amazon Web Services it’s definitely a plus.
Your key skills:
● Experience with Angular, React or Vuejs.
● Strong experience with GIT as a version control system.
● Experience with common CI/CD tools like Gitlab and Jenkins.
● You are able to use English as a working language and work with Spanish and Indian colleagues.