Junior Compliance & AML Specialist - Lending Business Unit
Business Support Area~InnoLab
We are looking for a Junior Compliance & AML Specialist for the new Personal Lending Business Unit.
- To collaborate on developing and implementing a compliance model to ensure the company operates according with laws and regulations;
- To review internal policies to ensure they align with external regulations;
- To Keep up to date with, and understanding, rilevant laws and regulations;
- To investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues;
- To ensure operating manuals and procedural documents stay current when regulation change;
- To collaborate in the setting up of Compliance annual report.
Anti Money Laundering
- To provide opinions on clients according to KYC and Italian local requirements and liaising also with Financial Security Group office according to needs and internal procedures;
- To provide advice to internal stakeholders on Financial Security and AML regulations, while performing enhanced investigations;
- Based on guidelines defined by Regulators, to provide advice how to implement those guidelines from an operational point of view;
- To collaborate in the identification of procedures aimed at preventing the risk of money laundering and terrorist financing and to verify their degree of effectiveness on an ongoing basis;
- To verify the reliability of the information system for storing AML data and information;
- To set up, control and manage S.AR.A. Reports;
- To perform period and ad hoc controls on AML;
- To Implement and keep up to date procedures to ensure compliance with all AML and Financial Crimes prevention policies;
- To collaborate in the setting up of the annual AML self-assessment and AML annual report.
- University degree in Finance/Economics/Laws;
- 1-2 years of work experience in Compliance/AML within a bank or financial intermediaries or consulting firms;
- Purpose driven, motivated by the company firm of providing the best digital products in financial services;
- High level of confidentiality and proactivity;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Strong team working;
- Good knowledge of most relevant regulations;
- Good knowledge of retail bank products and services;
- English Fluent.