Digital Marketing & Commercial Specialist - Lending Business Unit
Business Support Area~InnoLab
An exciting opportunity to be part of a start-up in the Consumer Credit market within Italy.
We will be looking to bring together the most progressive solutions within Fintech alongside our internal group expertise, to deliver a truly unique and differentiated solution within the marketplace. You will join a brand new team based in Rome, who will collectively design, create and launch the full end to end business. To be part of this team, we are seeking a highly ambitious, Digital Marketer with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, driven by the purpose of making our offer truly digital.
Mission and Activities
- Helping the team in the process of building a modern and innovative customer proposition in consumer credit
- Working with external partners to provide the right visibility to products
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
We are looking for
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing preferably in financial service industries
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Good level of English
What we offer
- Good opportunities to grow and specialized training
- Informal workplace: no dress code!
- A young, international and highly collaborative environment
- Smart working
Who we are: The Admiral Group and ConTe.it
We’re a passionate, profitable and fast-growing financial services company with operations in seven countries and over 9,000 talented employees all over the world, who are at the heart of what we do. We are the largest car insurance provider in the UK with 5.15 Million customers worldwide. We started in 1993 in Cardiff (UK) and we arrived in Italy in 2008 under the name of ConTe.it. Our internal philosophy is a simple yet effective one: People who like what they do, do it better! We put a lot of effort and investment into making sure that the Admiral Group is a happy place to work, where challenge, international projects and career development are encouraged and fun is never frowned upon.