Business Support Area~Advanced Analytics
This is an exciting opportunity for someone currently working within a Data & Analytics environment. If you are working as a Data Scientist, looking to take on a challenge, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
As a Data Scientist in the Advanced Analytics Team, you will explore Machine Learning solutions starting from data wrangling, through model training, to models publishing in production to deliver value.
- Understand business processes and define how Machine Learning and other AI-techniques can solve a business problem
- Understand data availability, quality and prepare for modelling
- Identify the business data needed to produce the most useful insights; suggest data driven changes to processes and procedures across different departments in the business
- Build models and perform rapid prototyping of experimental solutions, ensuring that the company achieves real impact from analytics initiatives
- Interpret model results and identify potential model shortcomings
- Work closely with business unit to exploit the potential of Machine Learning solutions
- Ensure adoption of the implemented solutions among business users
Our must requirements
- University Degree in Maths, Statistics, IT, Science or equivalent
- Fluency in both Italian and English
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Data Science within a fast paced environment
- Proven experience in manipulating large data sets and developing machine learning algorithms
- Good knowledge of an analytical software package (Python/R essential)