Finance Manager – Lending Business Unit
Business Support Area~InnoLab
We are looking for a Finance Manager for the new ConTe personal lending business unit.
Mission and Activities:
- Own financial, accounting, tax and legal operations for Italy
- Ensure accurate managerial reporting
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and business cases to support management decisions
- Manage costs and cash position
- Ensure compliance with local and international accounting standards
- Work closely with company accountants, lawyers, and other external advisors
We are looking for:
- University Degree in a related area
- 5+ years of experience in Finance and/or Accounting
- Strong experience with all finance functional areas, including reporting, controlling, accounting and tax
- Experience in how to prepare and analyse financial reports and projections
- Experience in the finance team of a retail lender or bank and solid knowledge of IFRS-9
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Attention to detail and always think about optimising everything
- Strong written and oral English
What we offer
- Good opportunities to grow and specialized training
- Informal workplace: no dress code!
- A young, international and highly collaborative environment
- Smart working
Who we are: The Admiral Group and ConTe.it
We’re a passionate, profitable and fast-growing financial services company with operations in seven countries and over 9,000 talented employees all over the world, who are at the heart of what we do. We are the largest car insurance provider in the UK with 5.15 Million customers worldwide. We started in 1993 in Cardiff (UK) and we arrived in Italy in 2008 under the name of ConTe.it.
Our internal philosophy is a simple yet effective one: People who like what they do, do it better! We put a lot of effort and investment into making sure that the Admiral Group is a happy place to work, where challenge, international projects and career development are encouraged and fun is never frowned upon.