Senior Data Scientist
Business Support Area~Advanced Analytics
This is an exciting opportunity for someone currently working within a Data & Analytics environment. If you are an experienced Data Scientist looking to take on a challenge, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
As a Senior Data Scientist in the Advanced Analytics Team, you will support a variety of key business processes, to improve effectiveness and efficiency through Machine Learning.
- Become an established point of contact from all parts of the business
- Provide advanced expertise on statistical and mathematical concepts
- Become an expert about the data structure and its ecosystem (or the ecosystem in which is held)
- Synthesizes and leverages the business’s dataset and data to enhance the business’ capabilities for overall goal achievement
- Employ machine learning and statistical modeling over our petabytes of data to generate new features to feed into our real-time predictions
- Discover new predictive insights in our dataset
- Liaise with stakeholders in other departments to ensure their analytical needs are fully met
- Suggest data driven changes to processes and procedures across different departments in the business
Our must requirements:
- A degree in Maths, Statistics, IT, Science or equivalent.
- Excellent English (we work a lot with the UKoffice)
- Experience with manipulating large data sets
- Prior experience with machine learning algorithms and their implementations
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience in applied Data Science within a fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of an analytical software package (Python/R essential)
- Experience in managing multiple projects of varying scale
- Ability to present findings to a non-technical audience, both through regular reporting and in meetings and presentations
What we offer:
- Good opportunities to grow and specialized training
- Informal workplace: no dress code!
- A young, international and highly collaborative environment