Data Quality Specialist
Business Support Area~Advanced Analytics
Would you like to work in a dynamic, international, technological environment, helping build something great from the ground up?
Following the Admiral Group Business Strategy, Admiral EU is launching an ambitious Data & Analytics (D&A) initiative to build strong foundations in terms of skills, governance and technology. In many areas of our business, data is essential to better understand the challenges that we face to make sound strategic and operational decisions. We have been delivering business value from Big Data and Machine Learning for a few years, and we now seek to industrialise and automate the whole D&A value chain. We are currently building our Agile teams and we would like to onboard skilled and motivated candidates like you!
The Data Quality Specialist is responsible for building trust in data, not only for our colleagues in the EU Data Domain but also for our wider business stakeholders. Without good data quality, many of our business operational processes would degrade or fail; also, the machine learning models that our data scientists develop would be useless. Solid technical skills, curiosity, and attentiveness to detail will allow the Data Quality Specialist to ensure that our data assets are used to their highest potential in our business. This role could be performed from the UK, Spain, France or Italy, with high flexibility for remote work.
- Implement data quality processes, including monitoring, controls and escalation
- Profile data, assess quality and communicate findings to stakeholders
- Propose and carry out cleansing and remediation actions where relevant
- Support the DQ Manager in creating and maintaining a robust data quality operating model
- Perform baseline data quality assessments to create awareness and a reference for future improvements
- Leverage governance platforms (Collibra, Informatica IDQ) to drive continuous improvement in data quality
- Support tactical remediation activities as needed in BAU and projects
- Gather metrics and KPIs to track and communicate advancements in data quality
This is you!
- 2-3 years of experience in data-related roles, ideally in financial services
- Proficiency in SQL (window functions, advanced joins…) and Excel (Pivot tables, vlookup…)
- Committed to upskill technically (e.g. learn Python) and excited to make things better using tech
- Experience working in an environment that used the Agile project management methodology
- Fluent in English
Place of work: Rome (hybrid mode)
Conte is a place where you can be yourself and get reward and recognition, here we want to share with you how:
- We adapted our performance management to Agile at scale. It means frequent feedback and peer recognition. We have been breathing Agile for 5 years because it fits with our culture, not for market trends.
- We converted our career path to Agile Manifesto principles: Welcome change over following a plan. It means that we have very flexible career opportunities in line with your potential and expectations because we truly welcome change.
- People over Process: you can live in a long term journey in a primary online insurance and certified Great Place to Work.
- Way of Working: we work hybrid according to our smart working policy in brand new and safe offices near Virgin Gym and Shopping Center.
- Innovation: We dedicate a space on cadence for Innovation and we welcome the test & learn approach.
- International: We work together hybrid with spanish, indians and many other internationals of the Admiral Group family.
- Join Meetup and practice as a speaker if you are passionate about technology and agility. We love continuous learning and quality.
- Learn Amazon Web Services if you are interested in increasing your technical knowledge.
- Enjoy our benefits (Admiral shares, discounts, welfare and wellbeing to be happy in ConTe, because people who like what they do, do it better!)