Data Governance Specialist
Business Support Area~Advanced Analytics
Would you like to work in a dynamic, international, technological environment, helping build something great from the ground up?
Following the Admiral Group Business Strategy, Admiral EU is launching an ambitious Data & Analytics (D&A) initiative to build strong foundations in terms of skills, governance and technology. In many areas of our business, data is essential to better understand the challenges that we face to make sound strategic and operational decisions. We have been delivering business value from Big Data and Machine Learning for a few years, and we now seek to industrialise and automate the whole D&A value chain. We are currently building our Agile teams and we would like to onboard skilled and motivated candidates like you!
The Data Governance Specialist will help the Data Governance Manager implement the data governance strategy for our D&A initiative. The Data Governance Specialist will catalogue the company data assets, build the business glossary and manage the whole data lifecycle at country level. Delivering this work with high quality and in a timely manner will be fundamental for the success of our D&A ambitions.
- Understand key datasets at country level, that is, what is critical to the local business and how is it used
- Support the local implementation of processes to manage the whole data lifecycle
- Communicate to local stakeholders (e.g. Data Owners) advancements in data governance
- Manage standard business terms, metadata and data documentation at country level
- Help ensure that the company local data is fit for purpose, including its metadata
- Leverage tools such as Collibra and Informatica to drive continuous improvement in data governance
- Manage local interactions with the internal Compliance and Data Protection departments
- Actively collaborate with Data Owners to implement various data projects and initiatives
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Technology to ensure that data related business requirements for governing data are clearly defined, communicated, well understood and considered as part of operational prioritisation and planning
This is you!
- 2-4 years of experience in data-related roles, ideally in financial services
- Experience working in an environment that uses the Agile project management methodology
- Fluent in English
- Strong preferred, familiar with frameworks such as the DAMA DMBOK and the CMMI DMM
Nice to have:
Experience using solutions such as Collibra and Informatica
Place of work: Rome (hybrid mode)
Conte is a place where you can be yourself and get reward and recognition, here we want to share with you how:
- We adapted our performance management to Agile at scale. It means frequent feedback and peer recognition. We have been breathing Agile for 5 years because it fits with our culture, not for market trends.
- We converted our career path to Agile Manifesto principles: Welcome change over following a plan. It means that we have very flexible career opportunities in line with your potential and expectations because we truly welcome change.
- People over Process: you can live in a long term journey in a primary online insurance and certified Great Place to Work.
- Way of Working: we work hybrid according to our smart working policy in brand new and safe offices near Virgin Gym and Shopping Center.
- Innovation: We dedicate a space on cadence for Innovation and we welcome the test & learn approach.
- International: We work together hybrid with spanish, indians and many other internationals of the Admiral Group family.
- Join Meetup and practice as a speaker if you are passionate about technology and agility. We love continuous learning and quality.
- Learn Amazon Web Services if you are interested in increasing your technical knowledge.
- Enjoy our benefits (Admiral shares, discounts, welfare and wellbeing to be happy in ConTe, because people who like what they do, do it better!)