Business Support Area~IT
Conte is a place where you can be yourself and get reward and recognition, here we want to share with you how:
- We adapted our performance management to Agile at scale. It means frequent feedback and peer recognition. We have been breathing Agile for 5 years because it fits with our culture, not for market trends.
- We converted our career path to Agile Manifesto principles: Welcome change over following a plan. It means that we have very flexible career opportunities in line with your potential and expectations because we truly welcome change.
- People over Process: you can live in a long term journey in a primary online insurance and certified Great Place to Work.
- Way of Working: we work hybrid 3 days per week according to our smart working policy in brand new and safe offices near Virgin Gym and Shopping Center.
- Innovation: We dedicate a space on cadence for Innovation and we welcome the test & learn approach.
- International: We work together hybrid with spanish, indians and many other internationals of the Admiral Group family.
- Join Meetup and practice as a speaker if you are passionate about technology and agility. We love continuous learning and quality.
- Contribute to our Release process and DevOps pipeline.
- Learn Amazon Web Services if you are interested in increasing your technical knowledge.
- Enjoy our benefits (Admiral shares, discounts, welfare and wellbeing to be happy in ConTe, because people who like what they do, do it better!)
Who are we looking for?
As a successful applicant to an Agile Squad Master position you will make ConTe a Continuous Agile workplace, coaching our autonomous scrum teams supported by our most experienced and talented professionals to give you a comprehensive grounding and a proper onboarding experience on Agile at Scale. Our teams are multiskilled and with strong diversity, you will play a key part to make them mature, inclusive and customer centric working with Product Owner as main partner in crime.
Our ideal buddy?
A Scrum Master with 2 years of real scrum experience, open minded and with constructive criticism and a proactive solution hurricane. In our Scrum Teams we are all peers and you are experienced in both promoting trust and being fair when you have to provide unpopular feedback, for the good of the team.
A day with us:
- Let the team organize, provide guidance and guarantee effective ceremonies (Planning, Grooming, Daily, Retro and Program Increment Planning). No bureaucracy, you test and learn from our scrum master community and from your Release Train Leader that supports your growth and performance
- Remove obstacles , we promote collaboration over negotiation
- You contribute to continuous release on demand and relentless improvement of flow
- You master metrics and know how to use informed decisions to help your team
- You win if your team progresses towards self organization and accountability
What are we looking for:
- You are proactive and flexible, enthusiastic, business oriented. You want to get the things done as a team
- You are in love with fluid learning opportunities for fast-track growth
- You feel Agile Leader and act with integrity and coherence
- You have experience with different frameworks, such as SAFe, LeSS, Scrum of Scrum
- You practiced with DevOps and Amazon Web Services
- You are a T-Shaped and quick learner
Your key skills:
- You practice scrum in real life, challenge the status quo with a shared team vision promoting high standards and helpful guidelines
- Metrics Friendly. You know how to read flow diagrams and burndown charts and explain it to non-IT professionals in a meaningful way taking actions and trackin
- Servant Leader and Humility. You coach, trust, inspect and adapt to changes, thinking big but with down to earth solutions
- You are able to use English as a working language and work with Spanish and Indian colleagues