Business Analyst - PET Insurance
Business Support Area~InnoLab
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our new Pet Insurance Team, to help us understand our business change needs and assess the business impact of those changes.
You will work in a corporate start-up that wants to launch a new successful business in the italian market.
You will work in an Agile team as an interface between stakeholders, suppliers and developers. You will have the chance to translate business needs into complete and clear technical requirements, improving processes and delivery inside the IT team, living inside the business and being able to exploit your skills and your problem solving approach right into the final product.
You will be responsible for the high quality of IT systems and architecture and its improvements, understanding and highlighting risks between processes and their technical implementation. You will also be in direct touch with business users and daily running business processes, granting technical and functional support for any technical issues or requirements.
- Deliver business requirements to developers, testers and external suppliers as clearly and effectively as possible
- Identify risks and contradictions in business requirements and define them with stakeholders
- Develop and draft IT requirements and documentation
- Combine business knowledge with technical sensitivity to achieve objectives
- Helping monitoring and planning IT activities coordinating external suppliers and team if needed
- Understanding and analysis of data collection, manage and customize dashboarding systems
- Functional IT support to the product team on software used
- Operating software support, integrated application tests, user acceptance tests, customization of web pages and IT flows if needed
Our must requirements
- Bachelor’s or master degrees in STEM
- At least 2 year experience of working as a IT Business Analyst or IT lead equivalent role
- Organizational skills, meeting deadlines, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player, keen to get involved and learn new skills
- Positive attitude and accountability
- Comfortable working in Agile environment (writing user stories and acceptance criteria)
- Fluent Italian and English (B2 at least), in order to interact with suppliers and internal international teams
Nice to have
- Experience in IT Departments preferably Insurance industry
- Knowledge or previous usage of CRM (Hubspot,SalesForce, Mailchimp)
- Basic knowledge or previous usage of PowerBi, Tableau, similar
- Basic knowledge of Python, MySQL
What we offer
- Full-time employment, flexible working environment and smartworking
- Good opportunities of growth and self-empowerment with dedicated training
- Informal workplace: no dress code!
- Healthcare insurance and wellbeing initiatives
- A young, international and highly collaborative environment