Pricing & Modelling Manager
Business Support Area~InnoLab
We are looking for a Pricing & Modelling Manager for the new ConTe personal lending venture. You will define and implement the Pricing Strategy in collaboration with Admiral Financial Service’s headquarters, whilst reporting to the Italian Credit Director. You will also design & build the models required as the foundation for all credit, fraud & pricing strategies, ensuring they are relevant and upgraded as required.
Your goal will be to create a solid and reliable competitive advantage in retail credit pricing, profit maximization and modelling capability. Your task will include the design of the pricing strategy and capability with P&L accountability for gross margin achieved within the business.
Mission and Activities
- Designing, evolving and managing the pricing strategy for the business
- Through monitoring and evaluation, recommending changes to pricing to ensure the margin meets the budget.
- Developing, evaluating and implementing a comprehensive test & learn strategy promoting winning strategies to core
- Developing, monitoring and evolving the pricing models
- Developing, refining or replacing key credit and fraud models that work effectively within the credit area including all scorecards used in credit assessments
- Seeking, evaluating and recommending on new technologies that will improve the credit, fraud and pricing performance.
- Management of the IFRS9 provisioning modelling
- Designing & building the Open Banking modelling solution which will support a first in market Real Rate solution
- Creation of key management information reports with metrics that identifies trends and insights
- Ensuring all models, pricing strategies and policies are fully documented and compliant
We are looking for:
- Degree preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Economics
- Start-up and entrepreneurial mind-set, flexibility and hands-on approach
- 5-10 years’ experience in complex and challenging environment where analytics is critical
- Experience in Credit Pricing and personal lending are a bonus
- Analytical and quantitative skills, experience in modelling and machine learning / AI
- Hands-on approach and know-how of tools such as Excel, SAS, Python
- Good synthesis and communication skills and willingness to work closely with the UK Credit team (some traveling to the UK will be part of the role)
- Cultural fit with Admiral Group informal and direct style
- Fluenct in English, Italian is a bonus