Business Support Area~IT
ConTe.it is a place where you can be yourself and get reward and recognition; we work with enthusiasm and energy to be a real Tech-Data driven organization, where technology represents an essential pillar of our strongly customer-centric approach
Some interesting facts about our context:
- Innovation: technological and digital innovation are constantly on our radar, with the firm intention to evolve continuously towards a top-notch high-tech ecosystem (Cloud infrastructure, microservices architecture and DevOps practices are just three examples of our recent journey).
- Agility: We have been breathing Agile for 5 years because it fits with our culture, not for market trends; therefore we embraced Agile Manifesto principles, like welcoming change over following a plan. It also means that we have very flexible career opportunities in line with your potential and expectations because we truly welcome change.
- DevOps: in the last years we have fostered a strong integration between Development and Operations towards a real DevOps model; our goal is to reinforce this synergy even more to improve quality, time to market and customer satisfaction.
- People over Process: You can live a long term journey in a primary online insurance and certified Great Place to Work.
- International: We work together hybrid with spanish, indians and many other internationals of the Admiral Group family.
- Enjoy our benefits: Admiral shares, discounts, welfare and wellbeing to be happy in ConTe, because people who like what they do, do it better!
Who are we looking for?
As a successful applicant to this Enterprise Architect position you will join an international team focused on the design of architecture of reference for Admiral Europe countries, contributing to the innovation and development of the organization and having a clear strategic impact. You will interact regularly with ConTe.it technological and business leadership and with the Agile product teams in order to build and share best practices, promoting quality, reliability and scalability of our applications’ landscape.
Our ideal buddy?
An experienced Software Architect with at least 5 years of activity in design of reference IT architectures in medium/large size companies. A flexible, dynamic and open minded approach, with proactive problem solving instinct and communication skills to interact with a wide group of stakeholders, will represent the perfect completion of this technical profile.
Your key hard skills:
- Significant technical experience building and delivering Java-based web architectures.
- Consistent track record of driving for standards and results in software design, development and maintenance.
- Robust and proven knowledge of digital technologies, with a strong customer-oriented mindset.
- Solid competence on Cloud infrastructures and technologies.
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery processes and the application of DevOps practices.
- Passion for new technologies as Microservices Architectures, Data Analytics, Machine learning and IOT.
- Capability to build a strategic vision for the evolution of a complex architectural ecosystem.
- Experience with applications/systems performance monitoring.
- Ability to use English as a working language and work with international colleagues (minimum B2).
- Experience in writing convincing analysis and decision proposals.
And some soft ones as well:
- Autonomous, decisive and with a strong orientation towards innovation.
- Analytical mindset and problem solving capability.
- Quality focus. You pay attention to details and Quality KPIs.
- Strong team player, keen to get involved and learn new skills.
- Positive attitude and accountability.
- You can handle stress, challenging deadlines and multitasking.
- You promote corporate culture and values among employees, leveraging positive relationships to obtain optimum results.