Quality Assurance Engineer
Business Support Area~IT
ConTe.it is a place where you can be yourself and get reward and recognition, here we want to share with you how:
- We adapted our performance management to Agile at scale. It means frequent feedback and peer recognition. We have been breathing Agile for 5 years because it fits with our culture, not for market trends.
- We converted our career path to Agile Manifesto principles: Welcome change over following a plan. It means that we have very flexible career opportunities in line with your potential and expectations because we truly welcome change.
- People over Process: you can live a long term journey in a primary online insurance and certified Great Place to Work.
- Way of Working: we work hybrid 3 days per week according to our smart working policy in brand new and safe offices near Virgin Gym and Shopping Center.
- Innovation: We dedicate a space on cadence for Innovation and we welcome the test & learn approach.
- International: We work together hybrid with spanish, indians and many other internationals of the Admiral Group family.
- Join Meetup and practice as a speaker if you are passionate about technology and agility. We love continuous learning and quality.
- Contribute to our Release process and DevOps pipeline.
- Cloud is our natural habitat: learn Amazon Web Services if you are interested in increasing your technical knowledge.
- Enjoy our benefits (Admiral shares, discounts, welfare and wellbeing to be happy in ConTe, because people who like what they do, do it better!)
Who are we looking for?
As a successful applicant to a Quality Assurance Engineer position you will contribute to make ConTe.it a better Tech-Data driven company, our mission into the insurance market. We are looking for a Quality Assurance engineer to write and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality. As a QA engineer, you will be designing and implementing tests, debugging and making corrective actions. You play a vital role in the company’s product development process. You will be responsible for testing the product before launches to ensure that the product is free from errors and reliable. You like discovering new technologies that can help you and the company achieve the goals faster, and you are an enthusiastic ambassador of quality, innovation and collaboration.
Our ideal buddy?
A QA Engineer with at least 2 years of real experience in testing phase , open minded ,strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability and problem solving skills. In our Scrum Teams we are all peers and you are experienced in both promoting trust and being fair. Good understanding of the business capability / user journey, wider organizational goals, and desired product business outcomes
A day with us:
- You test and validate solution against requirement, acceptance criteria, leveraging automation where possible
- You will enjoy the collaboration within your Agile team, self autonomous and focused on challenging business and technical goals; you will interact day by day with product owner, scrum master, business analyst, developers, data analysts, cloud engineers and quality assurance experts, all with the same objective: delighting our customers!
- You will be able to experiment new technologies and architectural solutions: DevOps pipeline to streamline the delivery process; GitLab as CI/CD tool. These are only some of our latest technical achievements on which you will contribute with new ideas and evolutions!
- You will be part of a strong Quality Assurance Community of Practice to cultivate skills, innovate and contribute to the growth of the tech ecosystem.
- You track quality assurance metrics to ensure adherence to quality standards and push to have automatized it on Jira
Who you are
- Passionate about Quality Assurance during software development and happy to discover bugs within software
- Strong creativity, analysis, and problem solving skills and ability to learn new methods and processes
- Strong relationship building, persuasion, and collaboration skills that drives effective constructive feedback and support
- Experienced in a test automation tool and language(as Selenium and Cypress)
- Experienced on bug tracking tool as Jira and Test Management Platform as TestRail
- Motivated to understand how to cover all test cases and how to test all our applications
- Apply progressive enhancement philosophy
- You are a quick learner
- If you practiced with DevOps and Amazon Web Services it’s definitely a plus
Your key skills:
- Experience with Selenium, Cypress and Katalon as a test automation tool
- Experience with Jira and TestRail as a bug tracking and test management tool
- Experience with API testing with soapUi and Postman
- Experience CI/CD tools like Gitlab and Jenkins.
- Good experience with GIT as a version control system.
- You are able to use English as a working language and work with Spanish and Indian colleagues.
- If you have skills on load and performance test(Jmeter) is a plus.