Business Support Area~IT
Conte is a place where you can be yourself and get reward and recognition, here we want to share with you how:
- We adapted our performance management to Agile at scale. It means frequent feedback and peer recognition. We have been breathing Agile for 5 years because it fits with our culture, not for market trends.
- We converted our career path to Agile Manifesto principles: Welcome change over following a plan. It means that we have very flexible career opportunities in line with your potential and expectations because we truly welcome change.
- People over Process: you can live in a long term journey in a primary online insurance and certified Great Place to Work.
- Way of Working: we work hybrid 3 days per week according to our smart working policy in brand new and safe offices near Virgin Gym and Shopping Center.
- Innovation: We dedicate a space on cadence for Innovation and we welcome the test & learn approach.
- International: We work together hybrid with spanish, indians and many other internationals of the Admiral Group family.
- Join Meetup and practice as a speaker if you are passionate about technology and agility. We love continuous learning and quality.
- Contribute to our Release process and DevOps pipeline.
- Learn Amazon Web Services if you are interested in increasing your technical knowledge.
- Enjoy our benefits (Admiral shares, discounts, welfare and wellbeing to be happy in ConTe, because people who like what they do, do it better!)
Who are we looking for?
As a successful applicant to a Business Analyst position you will be responsible for enabling business processes change by defining needs, recommending solutions satisfying these needs and assessing them for technical and functional suitability. You will work in a scrum-based team, representing a crucial interface in the definition of optimized and complete requirements, capable of gathering functional needs, guiding the proposal from idea through stage gate approvals up to service delivery. You will be required to dedicate a strong careful focus to the Built-in quality, working closely with developers and QAs in order to ensure that the delivery process of a business change is compliant with the defined Quality guidelines.
Our ideal buddy?
A Business Analyst with at least 2 years of experience, open minded and with a proactive problem solving approach; a previous technical background represents an appreciated plus for the profile. In our high-energy Business Analysis Community, we have the possibility to join motivating learning paths, challenge ourselves with a wide variety of initiatives and accelerate our professional growth.
A day with us:
- Act as a business processes expert working with key business/technical stakeholders to identify, define and communicate functional requirements compliant to ConTe’s wider strategy.
- Assist the Product Owner in the application of a Minimum Viable Product approach to focus on requirements with the highest return of investment.
- Write User Stories and Test Plans, define “what” to build and support the effective delivery of IT applications and systems.
- Assist the QA Community in defining testing automated strategies and solutions that ensure that the final product satisfies the business requirements.
- Work with key stakeholders to define quality KPIs and the processes for their monitoring in production.
- Be a reference point to perform root cause analysis of process breakdown recommending actions for improvement.
- Map end-to-end business processes into a centralized Company Service Catalog giving support to keep it up to date.
What are we looking for:
- You have an analytical mindset and an outstanding problem solving capability.
- You are proactive and flexible, enthusiastic, business oriented. You want to get the things done as a team.
- You are familiar with technical processes and applications.
- You are a T-Shaped and quick learner.
- You promote corporate culture and values among employees, leveraging positive relationships to obtain optimum results.
- You practiced with Agile methodologies.
Your key skills:
- Business Processes Friendly. You have an outstanding attitude to business analysis in terms of requirements elicitation, classification and validation.
- Analytical mindset and problem solving capability.
- Quality focus. You pay attention to details and Quality KPIs.
- Strong team player, keen to get involved and learn new skills.
- Positive attitude and accountability.
- You can handle stress, challenging deadlines and multitasking.
- You are able to use English as a working language and work with Spanish and Indian colleagues.