IT Business Analyst - PET Business Unit
Business Support Area~InnoLab
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst to join our new Pet Insurance team, to help us understand our business change needs and assess the business impact of those changes.
You will work in a corporate start-up that wants to launch a new successful business in the italian market.
You will work scrum based team, representing a crucial interface between business stakeholders and development team, capable of understanding deeply the needs of a complex business in rapid evolution and translating them in clear and complete requirements. You will write user stories and test scenarios, supporting the processes’ improvement and an effective delivery of IT applications and systems.
You will be required to dedicate a strong careful focus to guarantee high quality, working closely with developers and testers, as well as to understanding and highlighting risks related to processes and technological implementation.
- Transmit business requirements to developers and testers in the most clear and effective way possible
- Identify gaps, risks or contradictions in requirements and clarify them with stakeholders
- Support the Product Owner in the application of a Minimum Viable Product approach to focus on requirements with highest return of investment
- Provide software documentation for business as usual maintenance
- Critically evaluate information gathered from different business sources, reconciling conflicts
- Be a reference point for the team to clarify functional doubts and test the correctness of the implementations
- Combine awareness of business necessities with technical sensitivity
Our must requirements
- At least 2 year experience of working as a Business Analyst, preferably in insurance industry IT departments
- Organizational skills, meeting deadlines, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player, keen to get involved and learn new skills
- Positive attitude and accountability
- An interest in IT systems and processes
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (writing user stories & acceptance criteria)
- Fluency in both Italian and English (at least B2)
Nice to have
- Previous experience in IT development
- STEM Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
What we offer
- Full-time employment, flexible working environment and smartworking
- Good opportunities of growth and self-empowerment with dedicated training
- Informal workplace: no dress code!
- Healthcare insurance and wellbeing initiatives
- A young, international and highly collaborative environment