Senior UI/UX Designer - PET Business Unit
Business Support Area~InnoLab
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our User Experience Team supporting us in becoming the best online pet insurance company and to help us make our customers’ interactions with us easy and simple.
You will deliver the best, simplest, most effective and intuitive experiences possible for our customers, helping them and the Business achieve their goals. You will be enthusiastic, data driven, creative, and supporting the team in increasing sales and customer satisfaction.
You will know our customers’ journeys inside out, their pain points and their needs, always listening out for their voice and feedback. You will be able to work with a range of stakeholders to collect and understand their needs and ideas, in order to translate them into effective digital propositions and journeys.
You will create wireframes and beautiful mockups following the latest design trends, but also manage external partners (e.g. Dev agencies, Growth Hacking and digital marketing agencies), who will follow your lead to achieve excellent results. You will also support team Growth Hacking strategy by designing state-of-the-art landing pages, DEM and other communication tools.
You will apply Lean & Agile principles to your work in order to achieve high quality and quick time to market of products and ideas.
- Providing UX and UI design deliverables (storyboard, user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, lead magnet, motion graphics), for all digital channels (website, emails, personal area, mobile and desktop, social networks)
- Organizing and leading user research activities and usability testing
- Improve customer experience with a service design approach helping users not only to perform tasks effectively but also delighting them to increase general customer satisfaction
- Utilizing web analytics in order to extract meaningful insights and turn them into actions
- Understanding and improving conversion rates
- Work with Growth team to identify and plan A/B tests that you will be using to learn and validate designs/ideas
- Identifying innovations and bring them to life on our channels
- Working closely with frontend and development and digital agency to get the best UI solution in line with brand guidelines and product style.
Our must requirements
- At least 4 year experience in similar roles, designing different digital touch points (website, mail, app etc.)
- Strong experience with Graphic and Visual Design software and tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sketch
- Ability to use Figma, Axure or similar tools to create wireframe/prototypes
- Experience with user centered design, service design and Design thinking methods
- Front-end developer experience is a plus
- A good eye for color, typography and web elements design
- Has experience in user research methodologies (surveys, user testings, interviews etc.)
- An analytical and creative mind
- Passion for results
- Ability to translate complex processes to a simple experience
- Team working
- High problem solving capabilities and communication skills
- Fluency in both Italian and English
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices and Web Analytics
- Can handle stress, deadlines and multitasking
What we offer
- Full-time employment, flexible working environment and smartworking
- Good opportunities of growth and self-empowerment with dedicated training
- Informal workplace: no dress code!
- Healthcare insurance and wellbeing initiatives
- A young, international and highly collaborative environment