Finance Specialist - Lending Business Unit
Business Support Area~InnoLab
We are looking for a Finance Specialist for the new ConTe personal lending business unit.
Mission and Activities:
- Oversee all financial, accounting and tax operations for Italy
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Work closely with company accountants, lawyers, and other external advisors
- Additional controller duties as necessary
We are looking for:
- University Degree in a related area
- GAAP (local/IFRS) and financial reporting technical skills
- 3+ years of experience in Finance and/or Accounting
- Experience with all finance functional areas, including reporting, controlling, accounting and tax
- Experience in how to prepare and analyse financial reports and projections
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of accounting systems
- Audit background is a strong plus
- Attention to detail and always think about optimising everything
- Complete the profile strong problem solving capability and high inclination towards team working and fluent knowledge of English language.
We offer: Good opportunities to grow and specialized training, informal workplace: no dress code! A young, international and highly collaborative environment and Smart working.
Who we are: The Admiral Group and ConTe.it
We’re a passionate, profitable and fast-growing financial services company with operations in seven countries and over 9,000 talented employees all over the world, who are at the heart of what we do. We are the largest car insurance provider in the UK with 5.15 Million customers worldwide. We started in 1993 in Cardiff (UK) and we arrived in Italy in 2008 under the name of ConTe.it.
Our internal philosophy is a simple yet effective one: People who like what they do, do it better! We put a lot of effort and investment into making sure that the Admiral Group is a happy place to work, where challenge, international projects and career development are encouraged and fun is never frowned upon.