Risk Specialist - Lending Business Unit
Business Support Area~InnoLab
We are looking for a Risk Specialist for the new Personal Lending Business Unit that will review, support and develop risk management in the new financial newco of ConTe.it.
- Support all risk owners in the management of individual area risks also through workshops, training sessions and recommendations;
- Ensure the correct identification of existing and emerging risks in the various areas by quantifying the value and contributing to the implementation of risk management policies;
- Development of risk measurement methodologies and systems in line with the prudential supervisory regulations issued by the Regulators;
- Producing reports and analysis on risks and updating all existing reports;
- Verify the correct performance of credit performance monitoring;
- Express risk opinions on matters falling within their competence in relation to the assumption of risks;
- Represent the function in committees and meetings;
- Evaluate the impact of the main internal or external changes on the business and risks;
- Manage the implementation of processes, tools, policies and systems for identifying, assessing, measuring, managing, monitoring and reporting risks;
- Keep abreast of regulatory and regulatory issues;
- To ensure the preparation, in agreement with the other structures involved, of the ICAAP Report and Pillar III report;
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with its peers in the UK and with all stakeholders.
- Degree preferably in Economics;
- Experience of at least 3 years in consulting firms (risk area projects) or risk management offices of banking or financial institutions;
- Knowledge of risk assessment models (risk assessment), mathematical and statistical skills
- Regulatory knowledge of banking supervision;
- Knowledge of auditing and reporting procedures, good preparation for financial statement analysis;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel);
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English language.
- Purpose driver approach, desire to provide the best digital products in the financial services market
- Ability to make effective and informed decisions independently.
- Innate propensity to understand business needs and challenges
- Ability to simplify and effectively represent complex issues and topics
- Ability to understand pursuing internal and external customer needs and priorities
- Excellent communication: simple effective and always appropriate to the audience