Credit Risk Manager – Lending Business Unit
Business Support Area~InnoLab
An exciting opportunity to be part of a start-up in the Consumer Credit market within Italy. We will be looking to bring together the most progressive solutions within Fintec alongside our internal group IP, to deliver a truly unique and differentiated solution within the marketplace. You will join a brand new team based in Rome, who will collectively design, create and launch the full end to end business. To be part of this team, we are seeking a highly ambitious, credit risk specialist with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Mission and Activities
- Develop, implement and own the credit risk strategies, policies and procedures that ensures the business operates within appetite.
- Manage the development of all risk models whether developed internally or externally
- Design and deliver insightful analytics that enable strategic decisions to be driven from data
- Lead the creation of key management information reports
- Work closely with ConTe and the broader group in a diverse and international environment
- Build and lead the Credit Risk team for the business
We are looking for:
- 3+ years credit risk experience preferably within a consumer credit market
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills approached with an inquisitive mindset
- Excellent data mining skills with experience in (e.g. VBA, R, SAS)
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to be flexible and hands-on as needed.
- Pragmatic and goal oriented with a track record in problem solving
- Proven management skills in both developing teams and delivering projects
- Strong communication skills developed in diverse environments, with a willingness to work closely with the UK Credit team (occasional travel to the UK will be necessary)
- Sense of humour and ability to perform resiliently
- University degree from a leading global institution preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Economics
- Fluent in English (Italian is useful but not mandatory)