Digital Data Analyst
Business Support Area~Customer Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a company voted 3rd in the latest Great Place to Work (Best Large Workplaces) awards. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it’s our people that make the difference.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in understanding trends and changes in customer behavior and a curiosity in what hides behind numbers and data. You will be numerate, with strong analytical skills, an interest for technology with a proactive approach to work and learning. Advanced excel skills experience are essential.
You must be passionate about online shopping and analytics to help deliver the best experience for our customers and support the optimisation of our channels through data driven insight.
- Continuously monitor the key digital business processes, their performance and customer satisfaction and transform data into relevant information/actions
- Support the business implementation of Google analytics tracking tags and evaluate the effectiveness and accuracy of the web analytics tagging and setup
- Analyze the effectiveness of different online and offline customer journeys and funnels and the potential benefits of future improvements/functionalities
- Propose a/b and MVT testing to improve conversion rate and user experience. Assist in the implementation of A/B tests
- Provide pro-active insights, perform deep dive analysis in aspects of the digital journey to pull out trends, opportunities and issues
- Automatize and improve reporting
- Developing dashboards to communicate results and identify risks & opportunities
- Introduce tools, new communication styles and process to ensure effective production of the customer experience reporting and analytics
- Manipulating data from multiple data sources to identify business insights
- Create effective presentations in able to summarize the main trends and relevant insights
- Understand at least at high level the architecture of system tracking and the integrations with other ones
Our must requirements:
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, IT, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics or related areas of study
- Strong excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and manage complex and parallel tasks
- Can handle stress, deadlines and multitasking
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Passion for results and the digital world
- Fluency in both Italian and English
- At least 1 year experience
Our preferred requirements:
- Knowledge of web tools and platform (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Optimize, AdWords)
- Knowledge of SQL, SAS, Tableau
What we offer:
- Good opportunities to grow and specialized training
- Informal workplace: no dress code!
- A young, international and highly collaborative environment