Business Development Analyst
Business Support Area~Pricing International
To meet the Admiral Group ambitious growth targets around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people.
Here's your chance to work as a Business Development Analyst at Conte.it’ Analytics and Risk Team.
If you have an innovative minds, passion for learning and high motivation to work in one of the world leading Group in the insurance field, we’d like to speak with you.
As BDA you will significantly contribute to the development of our new data and digital transformation, playing an active role to achieve real impact through our innovative projects. You will have the opportunity to grow up fast joining a very dynamic environment with an international exposure.
To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter who is prepared to “Think Big”.
The candidate’s primary responsibility is helping evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives, collaborating with our Business Development Managers by:
- Developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses in order to support strategic projects
- Preparing presentations, financial models and other materials required to support management decisions
- Acting independently and in a very entrepreneurial way to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Helping foster a data-driven mind-set across the organisation, ensuring that data is at the heart every decision we make
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering with full marks
- At least one international experience (e.g. exchanges or internship abroad)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Sense of humor (we believe work should be fun)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Italian and English
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Nice to have, basic programming skills in one of these: SAS, Python, Matlab, R, VBA, SQL, C++
- Dynamic and young work environment with flat hierarchy and open communication
- Full time contract
- Ambitious career path alongside the management team across the Admiral Group
- Tailor-made training and continuous opportunities to challenge yourself
- Well-being program dedicated on your work life balance
Based in: Rome
Sound good? Send us your resume and cover letter, we’ll get back to you soon.