Head of Loans
Business Support Area~InnoLab
Our Head of Loans, based in Rome, will be in charge of launching loans business unit in Italy for a major worldwide insurance group.
He will set up, lead and manage whole business model (in terms of propositions, processes, commercial plans, etc.) in order to enter the Italian consumer loans market in 2020, and he will be responsible for the whole P&L.
He will be in charge of:
- design and roll out of the new business unit, including definition of a sustainable business plan
- convince internal committees and Board about the plan to seek sign off. After launch, report regularly on progress vs target plan and strategy
- hiring and coordinating the resources dedicated to the project
- set up of operating model with a highly data driven approach
- managing all the levers in order to reach a sustainable P&L
- maintaining high quality and consistent standards of service delivery
The ideal candidate has:
- engeneering / economic or equivalent degree
- currently in a no. 1 role or aspiring to build and lead a business for the first time
- visionary and proven strategic capabilities
- an entrepreneurial self-starter able to work on his/her own initiative, identify objectives, prioritise work and handle pressure
- at least 8-10 years experience in consumer credit /personal loans sector in key roles in major companies
- excellent knowledge of the full credit business cycle in Italy (product development, operational processes, go to market and distribution, etc.)
- strong financial and analytical skills, including extensive experience of financial planning, forecasting, drawing up (and keeping to) budgets and maintaining financial ratios.
- strong knowledge of digital market dynamics and digital competencies
- strong passion for high-tech and digital businesses
- proactive work culture and positive mindset, constantly oriented to continous improvement
- excellent English knowledge
- ability to change his mind and ability to embrace ideas which have not been tested before