You must be passionate about online shopping and analytics to help deliver the best experience for our customers and support the optimisation of our channels through data driven insight.
• Continuously monitor the key digital business processes, their performance and customer satisfaction and transform data into relevant information/actions
• Support the business implementation of Google analytics tracking tags and evaluate the effectiveness and accuracy of the web analytics tagging and setup
• Analyse the effectiveness of different online and offline customer journeys and funnels and the potential benefits of future improvements/functionalities
• Propose a/b and MVT testing to improve conversion rate and user experience. Assist in the implementation of A/B tests
• Provide pro-active insights, perform deep dive analysis in aspects of the digital journey to pull out trends, opportunities and issues
• Automatize and improve reporting
• Developing dashboards to communicate results and identify risks & opportunities
• Introduce tools, new communication styles and process to ensure effective production of the customer experience reporting and analytics
• Manipulating data from multiple data sources to identify business insights
• Create effective presentations in able to summarize the main trends and relevant insights
• Understand at least at high level the architecture of system tracking and the integrations with other ones
Our must requirements
• Degree in Economics, IT, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics or related areas of study
• Knowledge of web analytics tools, in particular Google Analytics
• Strong excel skills. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide guidance in the collection, organization, and analysis of significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to prioritize and manage complex and parallel tasks
• Can handle stress, deadlines and multitasking
• Strong problem-solving and communication skills
• Passion for results and the digital world
• Fluency in both Italian and English
What we offer
Good opportunities to grow and specialized training
Informal workplace: no dress code!
A young, international and highly collaborative environment
Who we are: The Admiral Group and ConTe.it
We’re a passionate, profitable and fast-growing financial services company with operations in seven countries and over 9,000 talented employees all over the world, who are at the heart of what we do. We are the largest car insurance provider in the UK with 5.15 Million customers worldwide. We started in 1993 in Cardiff (UK) and we arrived in Italy in 2008 under the name of ConTe.it.
Our internal philosophy is a simple yet effective one: People who like what they do, do it better! We put a lot of effort and investment into making sure that the Admiral Group is a happy place to work, where challenge, international projects and career development are encouraged and fun is never frowned upon.