Business Analytics Manager
Business Support Area~Business Intelligence
We want to grow our Italian operation ConTe.it to be the best insurance company in the market, and data driven decisions are a pillar of our strategy.
Exciting trends are creating opportunities to build new advantages: more data availability, more sources, cloud technology, many potential tools to prepare, visualize, self reporting.
We want to invest in the best people and technology to deliver superior business insights and data services
Are you the right person for us?
Do you want to be part of the digital revolution?
Are you ready to take on the responsibility to bring game-changing innovations live?
Are you able to “slice and dice” customer data to gather business insight, design better solutions and then drive change?
Do you want to develop a fast and international career in a multinational Group constantly in the top 10 companies to work for in Europe?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
We want you to be our Business Analytics Manager if…
- You want to lead people, both hierarchically and horizontally, to inspire them to achieve ambitious goals
- You are passionate about technology and data and you are able to transfer it to other people
- You are motivated to live your day to improve today’s business result and influence the next 5-10 years vision and strategy
- You want to go out from your comfort zone, challenge the status quo and the opportunity to evolve the way we are organized
- You are ambitious and wants to grow your career both vertically (potentially to CDO role) and horizontally (as a very senior manager) in core motor business or new product lines
- You have a minimum level of skills, cultural background and technical knowledge
- You have successful personal “hands on” with 5-7 years of working experience in solid corporations or consulting to analyse and gather insights from data
- Working knowledge of data mining, analysis and visualization tools (e.g. SAS, Python, R, VA, Tableau, Microstrategy, etc) Bachelor’s degree is required, a graduate degree (MBA or MS in Engineering, Statistics, Economics or Analytics) is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team environment
- Effectively interact with senior level management
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, and the creativity to find and try new solutions
- Strategic thinking and consultative skills, a sense of urgency and curiosity, and the courage and confidence to debate
- Strong understanding of planning issues, resource allocation, and priority setting
- Role and Responsibilities
You will be the key business focused manager in a larger data & analytics team, leading the business intelligence business team (4-6 people) and coordinating a larger group of data analysts across the company (>50 people working in more than 15 internal business teams)
We expect your team, with you as an inspiring leader, to own the whole range of business analytics services: Insight generation, Efficiency – automatization, Business Relatioships
Drive our strategic decisions on data & analytics to become a leading data company in the next 5 years
Working site: Rome